- All our employees have contracts of employment.
- We offer our staff wide opportunities for professional development and provide employment stability.
- Health and safety at workplace is of paramount importance in our company.
- We work for the benefit of our employees complying with all regulations of labour law.
- We provide financial support for our employees e.g. Christmas and Easter bonuses.
- Our employees are extra paid for working on Sundays and public holidays.
- We employ disabled people.
- We adopt fair competition approach in business.
- We act in accordance with the law.
- We act according to a long-term strategic plan, created on the basis of our own knowledge, innovation and experience.
Supporting Polish economy:
- We are a 100% Polish company.
- We pay all taxes in Poland.
- We cooperate mainly with Polish suppliers of goods and services.
- We are a major employer in our area.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- We support schools, kindergartens and local initiatives including sport competitions and local festivals.
- We donate money to charity organizations.
- We support non-profit organizations.
- Concerned about the health of our consumers, we create products based on traditional recipes.
- Metal detectors guarantee that our products are safe for our consumers.
- We regularly check the quality of ingredients in our own laboratory.
- We use the latest technologies e.g. Clean Rooms – which help us produce long shelf- life products, without the use of preservatives or other chemical substances.
- We have introduced international quality standards: BRC and HCCAP.
- Customers have easy access to information about all our products.
- We try to increase consumers’ awareness and knowledge about bread.
- We employ modern technologies that minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
- We recycle all the waste we produce.
- To protect the natural environment we built a modern sewage treatment plant.